Send us your love story and win
Win a once in a lifetime exclusive dinner for two this Valentine’s Day at our private pool deck.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Tell us your story
How did you meet? Fall in love? Plan your happily ever after?
Tell us in the comments section below & be entered to win.
Enter by 11 February.
We’ll select and announce the winner on 12 February!
We’d be thrilled to hear from you.
What do I win?
A Once in a lifetime dinner for two
Exclusive, all-inclusive dinner for two at our private pool deck on Valentine’s Day, 14 February.
Cuisine to die for.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Eligibility: This Bundu Lodge Valentine’s Day Competition (Competition) is open only to those who comply with Section 4 of this disclaimer. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Competition is open to legal residents of South Africa. Employees of Bundu Lodge, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable national and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the applicant (the “Participant”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and the Participant represents and warrants that the Participant meets all of the eligibility requirements of the Campaign as provided herein and on the Bundu Lodge website. In addition, the Participant agrees to accept the decisions of Bundu Lodge as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Competition.
3. Competition Period: The Competition runs from 31 January 2018 to 11 February 2018. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 11 February 2018. Winner will be announced 12 February 2018 on the Bundu Lodge website and Facebook page.
4. How to Enter: Participants enter by submitting their love story on the Bundu Lodge website competition page. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bundu Lodge. Each valid story entry will receive one entry. Participants may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or any other devices to circumvent the rules. Duplicate entries will be deleted from the Competition at the sole discretion of Bundu Lodge.
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize, a dinner for two at Bundu Lodge, shall be determined by Bundu Lodge. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. The prize can only be claimed on 14 February 2018 at Bundu Lodge. Any and all prize-related expenses, including transport to the venue, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner (the “Winner”). No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted.
6. Winner Selection and Notification:The Winner will be selected by Bundu Lodge at its discretion. The Winner will be notified on Facebook and on the Bundu Lodge website one (1) day following selection of the Winner. Bundu Lodge shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to not checking his/her Facebook notifications, the Bundu Lodge Facebook page or the Bundu Lodge website. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 1 day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT BUNDU LODGE’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By submitting content toward the Competition (e.g., text, etc.), You understand and agree that Bundu Lodge, anyone acting on behalf of Bundu Lodge, and Bundu Lodge’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, picture, voice, likeness, statements submitted to the Competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
If the love story submitted contains any material, text or elements that are not owned by You and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, you will be disqualified.
8. Terms & Conditions: Bundu Lodge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bundu Lodge’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Bundu Lodge may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bundu Lodge. Bundu Lodge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and/or remove any entry that violates or does not meet the contest rules and guidelines; Bundu Lodge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and/or remove any entry deemed inappropriate or not in line with the best interests of the Competition. Bundu Lodge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bundu Lodge has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition or remove submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Bundu Lodge reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bundu Lodge and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation and submission in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service impacting the Competition; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA. As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nelspruit/Mbombela, Mpumalanga, South Africa. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Trademarks: All trademarks used by the Campaign are the property of their respective owners. The manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Competition do not sponsor or endorse this Competition in any way.
17. Social Media: This Competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that You are providing the information to Bundu Lodge and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating in this Competition, You agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any claims.